Torino Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting ready for Torino - Ciao by Giacomo

2 posters

Go down

Getting ready for Torino - Ciao by Giacomo Empty Getting ready for Torino - Ciao by Giacomo

Post  Giacomo Mon May 12, 2008 3:58 pm

Ciao!

Here I am Giacomo, 32years old from Ravenna (Italy). I have been working for the last 7 years at the Po Delta Park of the Regione Emilia-Romagna dealing mostly with nature conservation projects and wildlife monitoring. The Park where I work is very rich of water and it hosts very beautiful landscapes and historical sites. I pretty much look forward to meet you in Torino and I will come with a very positive attitude, glad to meet new people and learn many important new things regarding your own country. I will also be happy to share our common work and do my best (digital camera, laptop and voice recorder will be with me).
I will also bring materials, brochures and hopefully some food !

Giacomo
Giacomo
Giacomo

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for Torino - Ciao by Giacomo Empty Re: Getting ready for Torino - Ciao by Giacomo

Post  Ameur Jeridi Mon May 12, 2008 5:43 pm

Great, Giacomo. Your announced good, strong will is to be certainly a great contribution to our Group's work and to the whole Forum. Will you be in the proposed 'Force'? Do you think you'll be most useful in Force 1 ('TMF')? I personally seem to believe so. What about you?
Ameur Jeridi
Ameur Jeridi

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for Torino - Ciao by Giacomo Empty Forces

Post  Giacomo Tue May 13, 2008 12:22 pm

Dear Ameur,

It' fine for me to be into Force 1, if you think it would be the more suitable for me.
Or in some others, no problem for me.

Ciao, Giacomo
Giacomo
Giacomo

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for Torino - Ciao by Giacomo Empty Re: Getting ready for Torino - Ciao by Giacomo

Post  Ameur Jeridi Tue May 13, 2008 2:48 pm

All right, Giacomo. Your are 1 by virtue of our common agreement.
See you.
Ameur Jeridi
Ameur Jeridi

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down