Torino Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here I am!

5 posters

Go down

here I am! Empty here I am!

Post  Stefano Fri May 09, 2008 1:03 pm

Hi everybody!
this is Stefano, from Italy! I introduce myself briefly, so that we can start interacting and knowing each other before the beginning of the Forum.
I'm 24 years old and live in a small and pretty town called Alba (sunshine, in English)...it is famous worldwide for red wines, white truffles and Nutella (the chocolate cream)! Alba is quite close to Turin, where I study, so I think I'll have the pleasure to play the role of the welcoming host. I've recently graduated in Law, discussing a thesis on water resources and international law. Currently, I'm trying to get prepared for a phd exam. I'm committed to voluntary service, being engaged in several associations and organizations. As you'll be able to notice during your stay in Turin, here we are copletely surrounded y the beautiful chan of the Alps: this leads me to confess my absolute passion for mountains, climbing etc...
Best regards

Stefano

Stefano

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

here I am! Empty Re: here I am!

Post  Ameur Jeridi Fri May 09, 2008 2:24 pm

Nice to hear from you, dear Stefano. Very useful personal and geographical information for the participants.
Ameur Jeridi
Ameur Jeridi

Number of posts : 62
Localitā : Tunisia
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

here I am! Empty hi stefano

Post  Christina Demetriou Mon May 12, 2008 3:12 pm

hi Stefano Smile
nice to meet you, did you say NUTELLA??? Razz i love chocolate.
see you in turin

Christina Demetriou

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

here I am! Empty Nutella and mountains!

Post  Lenadarlene Mon May 12, 2008 8:55 pm

I donīt like sweet things but I love the alps as my father lives in Schweiz since many years. I am also commited to volontary work. I was so commited I am now coordinating people doing volontary work. I get paid for working with helping other people. Like for example ethnic and cultural associations! Smile
Lenadarlene
Lenadarlene

Number of posts : 8
Localitā : Gothenburg
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

here I am! Empty Ciao Stefano

Post  irinatobosaru Sun May 18, 2008 8:32 pm

Carissimo Stefano,
Even if I speak a italian since a lot of time (sono stata anche per lunghi periodi Laughing ), I'll write in English as is the language of the forum we are participating and we are in an intercultural area Very Happy .
My name is Irina, from Bucharest, Romania and I'm an Assistant prof.Ph.D.within an University of Bucharest(I teach International Economics and International Trade). Very Happy but i've choosen this forum because i've wrote some articles on the ecological dimension of the contemporary globalization and others subject related.
The region from where you come I've never visited (I've been in others italian cities) and I'm interested in the characteristics of that region (especially Nutella is my favourite Embarassed ).
Have a nice journey and see you in Turin
irina

irinatobosaru

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

here I am! Empty Re: here I am!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum