Torino Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

propositions of actions

3 posters

Go down

propositions of actions Empty propositions of actions

Post  jonathan landais Mon May 05, 2008 7:08 pm

For people from group 5 do you have any idea of "actions"?
I have ideas, not sure they be good, just tried: I made “water rockets” (rockets propelled with water and air) with children. I’m not sure of me, but maybe we could try to make like a firework: a “waterwork”. I made too giant soap bubbles with children. Maybe we could blow bubbles. Maybe we could do a collection of tears during the forum. We could print stickers to stick it on the limbs of the body. For example, one sticker on the ear: “30 centilitre of water”.

jonathan landais

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

propositions of actions Empty Common Proposal

Post  Peter Beno Mon May 05, 2008 10:22 pm

Hi everybody,

happy for the forum, too.
I propose to create one common idea for whole our group, then create method, how to do it and give tasks for subgroups. This could be good combination of dramatic arts, sound, performance with scenography and video-projection - generaly for final common artwork.
Materials for work: I want to bring few mp3 samples of water sound, samples of Fujara instrument, or any other sound samples and also Fujara instrument, which has fine aliquote sound. Maybe few video samples, too.
regards
Peter

Peter Beno

Back to top Go down

propositions of actions Empty Re: propositions of actions

Post  jonathan landais Tue May 06, 2008 3:22 pm

I agree with you, Peter. Please note that there is a second forum on Facebook to discuss. It's called "Water & Cultures in Dialogue Forum, Turin - Italia May 20th-25th"

jonathan

jonathan landais

Back to top Go down

propositions of actions Empty good idea

Post  asamaria Tue May 13, 2008 10:50 am

Dear Peter
Your thinking in the right direction!

Åsa Maria

asamaria

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post  jonathan landais Tue May 13, 2008 6:04 pm

Hi dera participants of group 2 I proposed on the forum to print stickers to stick it on the limbs of the body of people in torino forum. For example, one sticker on the ear: “30 centilitre of water”. But in place of stickers maybe we could make stamps. What do you think about this idea?
I can manage to make the stamps before to go to Torino. It will have a cost of course, Asa Maria is it possible to spend money and to be paid back?

jonathan landais

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum