Torino Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from marlen

2 posters

Go down

Hello from marlen Empty Hello from marlen

Post  marlen Sun May 11, 2008 5:24 pm

Hello,
sorry for my long silence, I was traveling, but now I am ready to communicate to you intensivly. I think we will have a great change to exchange our ideas and experiences about the topic of water. As I see from the previous comments there are a lot of different people with different backgrounds, which is really great and give us a big change to learn from each other.

So now also something about me: I am from Germany and was studying landscape-architecture in Berlin, Dresden and Wroclaw (Poland). My studies I finished last february and than I was going to Perugia (Italy) to live with my boyfriend. In my studies I liked a lot to work with water, I did different project belonging to renaturation of rivers, but also to integrate them as a feature in the cities and get people aware of the fantastic element. In my thesis I was writing about stormwater management within cities, another topic, which delight me a lot and has great capabilities.
Also besides my studies I was fascinated from water, I like to paddle or to go by bike next to rivers or lakes like I have in my home area (East Saxonia).

In the forum I will participate in the first work-group (torino map force). Here I can bring in my skills as a landscape architect, f.e. drawing maps, taking pictures... I can also bring my laptop and digital camera with me.

So far for now, speak you soon & see you in Torino!

Marlen

P.S.: I dont understand this: "You must enter at least two poll options." Can s.o. explane me? Now I press s.t.h...

marlen

Number of posts : 16
Località : original: Dresden (Germany), actually: Perugia (Italy)
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Hello from marlen Empty Re: Hello from marlen

Post  Ameur Jeridi Sun May 11, 2008 8:20 pm

Hello, Marlen. Following your post, you are 'confirmed' at 'Force 1' and I'm sure your background and goodwill shall have a positive stamp on the output. I expect the others show up in the Online, because their delay is to create some staggering in the preparatory process to Torino, as we have points over which we are to communicate and exchange. I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon. See you then.
Ameur Jeridi
Ameur Jeridi

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameur Jeridi Sun May 11, 2008 8:21 pm

I don't understand the 'poll options'??!
Ameur Jeridi
Ameur Jeridi

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post  marlen Sun May 11, 2008 9:36 pm

I also don't understand the poll option...when I wrote they were there and I couldn#t send the written stuff, so I pressed s.th. Maybe someone can explain this..

marlen

Number of posts : 16
Località : original: Dresden (Germany), actually: Perugia (Italy)
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down