Torino Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beware of the weather in Turin...

Go down

Beware of the weather in Turin... Empty Beware of the weather in Turin...

Post  Ameur Jeridi Sun May 18, 2008 12:26 am

From Tuesday to Sunday, there will be temperature and precipitations in Torino, accoding to internet "TheWeatherChannel". The former will range between 14░C and 15░C (minimum) and 19░C and 23░C (maximum) from Tuesday 20 May through Sunday 25 May. So don't forget the appropriat clothes to face such a weather.
As for me, it is a bit hotter in Tunisia, which means that I'll enjoy milder weather along with our Italian friends warm hospitality.
What about you?
Ameur Jeridi
Ameur Jeridi

Number of posts : 62
LocalitÓ : Tunisia
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Beware of the weather in Turin... Empty Re: Beware of the weather in Turin...

Post  Carla Sun May 18, 2008 12:26 pm

Thank for the information about the weather.
For me, it's almost same as in Lebanon, so no big change expected

Ameur Jeridi wrote:From Tuesday to Sunday, there will be temperature and precipitations in Torino, accoding to internet "TheWeatherChannel". The former will range between 14░C and 15░C (minimum) and 19░C and 23░C (maximum) from Tuesday 20 May through Sunday 25 May. So don't forget the appropriat clothes to face such a weather.
As for me, it is a bit hotter in Tunisia, which means that I'll enjoy milder weather along with our Italian friends warm hospitality.
What about you?

Carla

Number of posts : 5
LocalitÓ : Lebanon
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Beware of the weather in Turin... Empty Thanks

Post  irinatobosaru Sun May 18, 2008 8:42 pm

Thank you for the information on weather, and all the others practical information. I'm from the 3 group but this information are important for all of us.
Irina

irinatobosaru

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Beware of the weather in Turin... Empty Re: Beware of the weather in Turin...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum