second group!

Go down

second group!

Post  lalla zineb el alaoui on Tue May 06, 2008 8:44 pm

HI everybody,

i want to introduce myself ;my name is lalla zineb.I am a student at university"English literature, linguistics and culture". i chose the second group""Image - video or stills: drawing, painting, sculpture, objects; set design" because my end of study project at university is about images and also my research for this forum is about pictures and design..
I am also working with a cultural association called "takafol association".I am so happy , so Excited to travel and meet these wonderful participants .I think that this chance is so important to exchange and share some ideas about our cultures and water as well .am just waiting to get my visa.best wishes for everybody.
Thank you so much for everything and hope to see you soon in Italy.

best regards
Zineb

lalla zineb el alaoui

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

welcome to the online forum

Post  asamaria on Tue May 06, 2008 9:17 pm

Dear Zineb
Nice to see you here at the Online Forum. Time flies and soon we see eachother in Torino.

All the best Åsa Maria

asamaria

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hello Zineb!!

Post  mourad-tunisia- on Wed May 07, 2008 11:37 am

Dear Zineb
Welcome to the online forum!!
I'm happy to see your message !! Yes, its a chance for us to participate in this Forum… so we must profit well with this opportunity... because I’m sure that will be very interesting for our career.
Good chance for the Visa!!
Mourad.

mourad-tunisia-

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-30

View user profile http://fr.netlog.com/habli_mourad

Back to top Go down

Re: second group!

Post  Jannete on Wed May 07, 2008 10:45 pm

Hey Zineb, hi Mourad,

I'm also a member of group 2! My name is Jannete Hentati, I have academic background in anthropology, now I'm doing a course in project management. I've also been studying photography - I love pictures! And I'm really found of doing collages: Mixing different pictures and therby stories in one frame.

But I also like working with words like working with pictures. Using words in doing forms. In that way you can combine storytelling with imagemaking. Do you see what I mean? What do you think about it?

It's gonna be very intresting working with you!

Jannete

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: second group!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down