Pre-Forum interaction.

Go down

Pre-Forum interaction.

Post  Ameur Jeridi on Mon May 05, 2008 10:09 pm

Dear participants,
This is to remind you that :
1- our pre-Forum interaction has begun;
2- you are required to fill in a questionnaire and send it in the following 3 days;
3- provide me with feedback on the preliminary distribution of participants into 4 Work Forces;
4- those of you who haven't sent their papers are required to do so straight away as they will be shortly notified by Anna-Lindh Foundation;
5- those who haven't, have to send me sayings on water in their countries and cultures.
Looking forward to hearing from you all, have my regards;
sincerely,
Ameur Jeridi, Group 1 Moderator.
Ameur Jeridi

Number of posts : 62
LocalitÓ : Tunisia
Registration date : 2008-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hi

Post  hana youssef on Sat May 17, 2008 10:59 am

hi mr ameur
really i'm sorry for being late , but alot of work i have to do also not in cairo , first i wanna introduce my self
i'm hanaa youssef 30 years from egypt , work as a camera woman in tv and also photographer .
i'm very happy to join this group and i wanna be an active memmber , i'm happy to know diffrent persons from diffrents languages and diffret cultre . now i have at least one frind from each country can host me when i travel to this country Very Happy now i can travel to 37 country Laughing
finaly i hope every thing is ok , waiting to meet all in torino
thanks
hanaa youssef
egypt
hana youssef

Number of posts : 2
LocalitÓ : cairo
Registration date : 2008-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

rain

Post  Stefano on Sat May 17, 2008 12:43 pm

Dear friends,
don't worry! Here in Piedmont we are trying to "finish" all the rain in these days, so that when you'll reach our welcoming country you'll be able to find warm and sunny weather Very Happy
I notice you are all experts and really interesting persons, I'm sure it will be a pleasure and an enriching experience to exchance points of view on such an entangled topic. Many of us have different backgrounds and specializations on the same theme, the contribution of each one of us will be surely decisive for the outcome of the conference.
I also see that we'll have to work hard, as the agenda il full of interesting events and meetings...very well! Exclamation
Last but not least...i read with pleasure about your passion for food: i do hope your expectations will be satisfied here in Piedmont! I can't remember who wrote that she is fond of chocolate...just imagine: here in Alba every morning you can breath chocolate-perfumed air everywhere, thanks to the Nutella processing! geek
That's all, by now, best wishes and see you!
Stefano
p.s.: Laura and Giacomo..it is always strange to write and talk to other Italians in a foreign language! see you soon!jocolor

Stefano

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre-Forum interaction.

Post  Ameur Jeridi on Sat May 17, 2008 3:18 pm

Thank you, Stefano, for preparing us to be in Italy in such a significant event gathering experts (young people like you and me) from Euromed countries. Most people are looking forward to this special gathering which more than an ordinary meeting. Its future implications on all of us (in maybe in Euromed) are far from slight.
See you!
Ameur Jeridi

Number of posts : 62
LocalitÓ : Tunisia
Registration date : 2008-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pre-Forum interaction.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down