Beware of the weather in Turin...

Go down

Beware of the weather in Turin...

Post  Ameur Jeridi on Sun May 18, 2008 12:26 am

From Tuesday to Sunday, there will be temperature and precipitations in Torino, accoding to internet "TheWeatherChannel". The former will range between 14░C and 15░C (minimum) and 19░C and 23░C (maximum) from Tuesday 20 May through Sunday 25 May. So don't forget the appropriat clothes to face such a weather.
As for me, it is a bit hotter in Tunisia, which means that I'll enjoy milder weather along with our Italian friends warm hospitality.
What about you?
Ameur Jeridi

Number of posts : 62
LocalitÓ : Tunisia
Registration date : 2008-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beware of the weather in Turin...

Post  Carla on Sun May 18, 2008 12:26 pm

Thank for the information about the weather.
For me, it's almost same as in Lebanon, so no big change expected

Ameur Jeridi wrote:From Tuesday to Sunday, there will be temperature and precipitations in Torino, accoding to internet "TheWeatherChannel". The former will range between 14░C and 15░C (minimum) and 19░C and 23░C (maximum) from Tuesday 20 May through Sunday 25 May. So don't forget the appropriat clothes to face such a weather.
As for me, it is a bit hotter in Tunisia, which means that I'll enjoy milder weather along with our Italian friends warm hospitality.
What about you?

Carla

Number of posts : 5
LocalitÓ : Lebanon
Registration date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post  irinatobosaru on Sun May 18, 2008 8:42 pm

Thank you for the information on weather, and all the others practical information. I'm from the 3 group but this information are important for all of us.
Irina

irinatobosaru

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beware of the weather in Turin...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down