paper format

Go down

paper format

Post  marlen on Tue May 13, 2008 5:08 pm

Dear Ameur,
now I am reading all the papers you send us, but I have problems to open this both papers (Murat+Subakhan-Research+Paper; Angham+Sakar-Water+forum), please could you send them again or maybe better this persons send them as pdf. With this format there is no problem to open for all people, there are no changing in the types, ... and its for free download. I dont know why we had to send in WORD, for me pdf seem to be a better format without problems.

regards

marlen

Number of posts : 16
LocalitÓ : original: Dresden (Germany), actually: Perugia (Italy)
Registration date : 2008-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: paper format

Post  Ameur Jeridi on Tue May 13, 2008 5:58 pm

Nice you are reading all the papers. Would you score or write a short appreciation for each of them (except for yours). That would save us time for the seclection of the best 3 in Torino.
For formats, you are right, dear Marlen, Pdf is easier and 'openable' by everybody (depending on the version, of course). But in case they are to published in the web, maybe the word format is needed. I don't know if this is the right information.
Why not ask each other to exchange what you'd like to exchange directly (inter-emails).
I will send you all immediately the list of participants and their emails.
See you.
Ameur Jeridi

Number of posts : 62
LocalitÓ : Tunisia
Registration date : 2008-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  marlen on Tue May 13, 2008 7:05 pm

To publish in web pdf is normally used, looks even more professional Wink!
There is justed the question, if everybody can do it in pdf, but there should be also no problem...people can just ask...

Tomorrow I will finish to read the papers and give some appreciations, I hope I will be not the only one doing this...

...warm regards

marlen

Number of posts : 16
LocalitÓ : original: Dresden (Germany), actually: Perugia (Italy)
Registration date : 2008-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameur Jeridi on Tue May 13, 2008 7:10 pm

Everybody is encouraged to read and give appreciations. I don't want the papers to be my only appreciation.
Ameur Jeridi

Number of posts : 62
LocalitÓ : Tunisia
Registration date : 2008-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down