Welcome in Turin!!

Go down

Welcome in Turin!!

Post  lauravalieri on Mon May 12, 2008 6:45 pm

Hi Guys!!
It's Laura here. I am the local Leader Group 1. I'd like to say : WELCOME IN TURIN!!!
We will stay together for a week : discovering Turin, discussing on important topics, sharing our opinions and elaborating an unique and creative "Torino Water Route Map" and more more more....

We all, waiting for you!!

See you soon,
laura
lauravalieri

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome in Turin!!

Post  Ameur Jeridi on Mon May 12, 2008 7:12 pm

Laura, you've offered us the best, most beautiful picture: Your mind, heart and smile with a pretty landscape where nature and heritage are in dialogue, your welcoming us, and your promise for a very productive meeting. Our meeting all has 'officially' started with your post, and I will shortly post 'questions' and ideas to start our special Euromed experience. See you all!
Ameur Jeridi

Number of posts : 62
LocalitÓ : Tunisia
Registration date : 2008-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

italians

Post  Giacomo on Tue May 13, 2008 12:27 pm

Hi Laura,
together with Stefano we should keep talking in english and don't fall into italian!
See you soon.
Giacomo
Giacomo

Number of posts : 6
LocalitÓ : Italy
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameur Jeridi on Tue May 13, 2008 2:51 pm

I would personnally prefer some Italian 'falls', Italian being, as far as I know, one of the most 'musical' languages of the world (besides the fact that it is a language of art, literature, style, and civilization).
Ciao, Ciao!
Ameur Jeridi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

thank you :)

Post  Christina Demetriou on Wed May 14, 2008 10:09 am

hello everyone thanks for the warm welcoming, and i must say that i agree with Mr. Ameur Italian is a musical-romantic language Smile

ringraziamenti per tutto
Christina

Christina Demetriou

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelGK on Thu May 15, 2008 10:11 pm

Thank you all for your hospitality!

It would be of great importance to give us some hints about the weather in Torino that period: concerning the apparel to bring there!

Also to Amir: is there any of the events scheduled for formal dressing (costume and tie)? What kind of apparel to bring in general?

MichaelGK

Number of posts : 6
LocalitÓ : Rhodes, Greece
Registration date : 2008-05-09

View user profile http://www.kavuklis.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameur Jeridi on Thu May 15, 2008 10:23 pm

Oh, Michael, good reminder. As far as clothes are concerned, it should be casual (remember it's a YOUTH Forum!). However, maybe in the opening ceremony some traditional touch would get different cultures cohabitating in mavelous designs and coulors. And our gathering being cultural, things to get the others to know about your country would also add spice and flavor to this very special meeting.
I hope everybody from the WHID Force 1 get in touch through the Online Forum (and the email) so that we get well prepared to meet each other by pouring protocols (if ever) in it before Torino.
See you.
Ameur Jeridi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hi all and laura

Post  murti1974 on Thu May 15, 2008 11:31 pm

I am planning to bring printed materials which are very related to the history of water in my city and country. Am I the only person doing this?Most of you said you would bring your cameras.lap tops etc.Printed materials are heavy. I am afraid of having problem at the airport check in. By the way I dont have my ticket yet.Who has ?

murat

murti1974

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameur Jeridi on Thu May 15, 2008 11:46 pm

I think nobody has got it yet. Things will come along in the coming days. In the meanwhile, is our group short of time or of ideas. In both cases, we should overcome any shortage and get our fingers busy with keyboards.
Ameur Jeridi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down