Jordan is calling

Go down

Jordan is calling

Post  Fayrouz Zghoul on Fri May 09, 2008 11:46 pm

Hello everybody

First, i would like to introduce my self im Fayrouz Zghoul from Jordan 29 years old
for the last seven years or so i have been very much involved in planning and organizing international projects with the focus on intercultural learning, youth participation, sustainable development and lots of other interesting topics
I currently work as a translator (Arabic-English-Arabic) in the field of media and politics and soon will be starting my Italian language course (lovely language Very Happy )
Next Semester i will start a Master's degree in Social work a field that i found my self very much fond of

Im very much excited to meet you all very soon in Torino and im bringing with me lots of smiles and positive energy, a lot to share about my beautiful country its people and culture, interesting information and photos about the water situation and water heritage in Jordan, of course ill bring my camera
im very good in photography took few courses and i hv good computer and typing skills

simply ill do my best Smile

Looking forward to meeting you all

Fayrouz Zghoul

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan is calling

Post  Ameur Jeridi on Sat May 10, 2008 12:17 am

Hello, Fayrouz! Smiles and positive energy, and also camera and computer and other skill! Who can propose more at such a nice auction?
Ameur Jeridi

Number of posts : 62
LocalitÓ : Tunisia
Registration date : 2008-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hello to my group members

Post  murti1974 on Sat May 10, 2008 5:53 pm

Hi all,

my name is Murat Subakan from Turkey. I am a teacher at a private school who is really like to meet new friends and fond of dealing with the issues about nature and environment.I heard this forum from a friend. How lucky I am and accepted. I am very excited at the moment. I believe that this forum will open a new window in my life. I also hope to communicate and see each other after the forum too.
My ancestors lived a 'water culture' centuries ago. I will bring lots of materials with me.I hope you will find them interesting and productive about the forum.
with my greetings

Murat subakan

murti1974

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan is calling

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down