from Lena in Sweden

Go down

from Lena in Sweden

Post  Lenadarlene on Fri May 09, 2008 10:10 am

Since we are a group togheter, I would like to ask you what everyone wants to do workwise? I am bringing my digital camera and a minidisc to record sounds, interviews and radio sequences.
But I can work on the other parts of the assignment too.
By the way I am 30 years old, an ethnologist living close to the sea in Gothenburg , Sweden and I work with creating cultural programs with young people and refugee associations. Last week I went to my first class in arabic and I will see how it turns out!
I speak portugese, english and swedish and understand french, german and spanish.
Tell me more about yourselves!
Skype me at lenamarcelo

Yours sincerely
Lena;=
Lenadarlene

Number of posts : 8
LocalitÓ : Gothenburg
Registration date : 2008-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: from Lena in Sweden

Post  Ozge on Fri May 09, 2008 10:31 am

Hi everybody!

Lena, i'm bringing my digital camera also, it is Canon HV20 (high-def camera) and a digital photo camera is going to be with me.
I am 29 years old and a post-graduate student -studying film. Working for Netherlands Institute for Higher Education as a project assistant.
I am coordinating an audio-visual initiative "KozaVisual" with students, artists, filmmakers and academics. I am in the organization group of Art/Eco Platform Cappadocia which is going to be a very effective ecology and art platform very soon.

See you in Turin if i can manage to get my visa.

Bests,
Ozge
Ozge

Number of posts : 2
LocalitÓ : Turkey
Registration date : 2008-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameur Jeridi on Fri May 09, 2008 2:56 pm

Hello, Ízge!
I hope the visa to us is coming. I look forward to your stamp and touch in our Group's work, and expect the others' stamps and touches, as well.
Ameur Jeridi

Number of posts : 62
LocalitÓ : Tunisia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameur Jeridi on Fri May 09, 2008 3:00 pm

Oh, Lena. I read Ízge's post and didn't notice yours. So, our Group is already lucky with two picture shooting 'Forces': Yourself and Ízge! So much the better for us. It seems we are going to produce great things, as I fell that the others are enthusiastic about making our experience THE experience of our lives ! Feeback, guys!
Ameur Jeridi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maria on Fri May 09, 2008 3:49 pm

Hi all,

I will be bringing my digital camera as well. I am not an expert on that but I love taking photos! I will also have my computer (Mac) with me so we can use it to edit video or prepare presentations or posters.

I am not into the artistic world as the rest of you, but I would like to learn more! I am 29 years old, and currently trying to finish my PhD in science education. So my contribution to the group will be around how to communicate our ideas with younger people.

See you all soon
M.

maria

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameur Jeridi on Fri May 09, 2008 4:57 pm

That's great, Maria. Your high skills will complement the others. Your equipement will also be useful.
See you.
Ameur Jeridi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nice meeting you

Post  Giacomo on Tue May 13, 2008 12:18 pm

Hi Lena!

It will be nice meeting you in Torino. I would also use the Water Forum as an opportunity to build future project with both NGO and Public Institutions using the EU Programmes. I think we will have very nice days together.

All the best,
Giacomo
Giacomo

Number of posts : 6
LocalitÓ : Italy
Registration date : 2008-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down